Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation


We strongly encourage you to fill out your passport applications online, print them, and bring them to our office.  This will greatly reduce the time you have to spend in our office.

DS-11 Form for Passport Application. To be used:  

  • If you have never had a U.S. passport, or
  • You are under age 16, or
  • You are a first-time applicant over age 16, or
  • Your most recent passport was issued more than 15 years ago, or
  • Your most recent passport was lost or stolen (If you are applying because your most recent, valid passport was lost or stolen, you will also need to submit Form DS-64 listed below) 

DS-64 Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport:

This form should be submitted along with the DS-11 Application for Passport and brought with you when you go in person to apply for a new passport if your previous, and still valid passport has been lost or stolen. NOTE: You must apply in person for a new passport. 

DS-82 Form for Passport Application.  To be used:

  • If you can submit your most recent passport AND
  • Was at least 16 years old when most recent passport was issued AND
  • Was issued most recent passport in the last 15 years AND
  • Use the same name as on most recent passport or since passport was issued, have had named changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect name-change

DS-3053 Statement of Consent - Issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16

This form should be notarized and submitted, along with the DS-11 Application for Passport, for minors under age 16 as evidence of parental permission if:

  • You are a non-applying parent or guardian consenting to passport issuance for your child, or
  • You are an applying parent or guardian, and the written consent of the non-applying parent or guardian cannot be obtained.

DS-5504 Form for Passport Re-application. To be used

  • Wherever there is a change in the printed information (eg. name-change) after your passport was printed, or 
  • To extend the validity of certain previously limited passports.

For more information, please visit